Accomplished New Orleans Attorneys Fight for Clients in a Wide Range of Matters
Dependable legal counsel for Louisiana individuals and businesses
When you’re dealing with a legal issue, you need a tough attorney on your side to fight hard for your interests. With 85 combined years of experience in multiple legal disciplines, our New Orleans law firm, Everitt and Latham, L.L.C., battles for you in the areas of business law and offers representation during litigation. We are here to help you reach the best possible outcome to your matter.
Experienced litigation skills for New Orleans clients
Since the firm’s founding in 1999, we have been handling cases in the following areas:
- Business law — We guide clients on general business law matters, which includes working with companies involved in the construction business. Whether you’re looking for tax planning advice or for us to draft buy and sell agreements, we have the experience needed to see your matter through. When disputes arise during a construction project or throughout the normal course of business, our team can represent you when business litigation becomes necessary.
- Real estate litigation — Whether you’re buying or selling a property, real estate litigation may be necessary if the title is not clear or there are other issues like undisclosed property damage. As civil litigators, we will fiercely advocate for you in court.
- Estate planning — As estate planning attorneys, we’ll help you draft documents that clearly state how you want your assets distributed upon your death. For those who were named executors of a deceased’s estate, we also can guide you through the probate and estate administration process.
- Medical malpractice defense — If your medical license is at stake due to accusations of medical malpractice, we will examine the charges and determine in what legal direction we should proceed.
- Family law — A divorce can be life-changing, but we will advocate for your interests when it comes family law concerns such as alimony, child support awards and custody arrangements.
Trying times and situations call for strong representation that never falters. We can provide you with that.
Contact a reliable New Orleans general practice firm for a free consultation
Out of our New Orleans office, Everitt and Latham, L.L.C., provides proven representation in business law and other legal areas for Louisiana individuals. Please call 504-571-1901 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.